We had GREAT weather here today:) It was actually PERFECT weather to spend the entire day running around outside and not getting too hot! We loved it:) We ran some errands and stopped at Hobby Lobby, and had a trip to Wal-Mart:) My friend Erica stopped by for a little while and we played on the back porch with Mialyn for a good bit:) Mialyn and I also spent most of our day at the park and finger painting!!! I had so much fun with her and I love spending my entire days watching her laugh and explore!!! Our days playing outside are my favorite!!!!!
It's just so much fun getting messy sometimes.
ReplyDeleteRandom.....love your table cloth! I just recently bought one from Target (maybe the same collection) and it adds so much to our kitchen!
How precious!! CB always remembers finger painting whenever she was little. It was so very fun for her!
ReplyDelete