I have been so behind, yet again. I cannot seem to keep up with the blog and a 2 year old at the same time ha:) It's a job (that I LOVE) :):). Our Thanksgiving was definitely not traditional. We didn't get to go home for Thanksgiving because we will be there for a little over 2 wks for Christmas so Erik was just not able to take off that many days. It was still a great day! The weather was so nice that day so we spent a lot of it letting Mialyn ride her bike and just playing outside. We had homemade lasagna and beer bread for dinner and it was so yummy! At around 6 we headed to wal-mart to wait on a few black friday sales that evening. We just let Mialyn run around, read books, and play with toys while Erik was in line for her power wheels. Before the madness started at 10 I took Mialyn out to the truck and we took a little drive while everyone was fighting, ha! It turned into a really great night, and Black Friday was my birthday!!!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and such a sweet little girl!!!
We are leaving in exactly ONE week for Kentucky until January 5th!!!! We are so super excited!!! We've made many stops to see Santa to let him know that we wouldn't be home for Christmas and asked him to please come a little early this year! He definitely did, and Mialyn went crazy! She was so excited!!! She left him a cupcake (her request) instead of cookies lol and a big glass of milk!!! Santa was awfully generous! Mialyn had a blast!!!
(We've also been doing a lot of UK basketball watching! Ha!)
We can't wait to see everyone! Counting down the days!!!! :)
Oh my goodness could mailyn get any more precious! Looks like Santa did really well this year:) enjoy a nice & relaxing trip to Kentucky.
ReplyDeleteso glad you back! love all the pics and her outfits are adorable!
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable!! I just found your blog, love it! i live in KY as well! so glad I found your blog, im your new follower!
ReplyDeletewww.buildinganewhive.blogspot.com