Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's been over a year!

I cannot believe I haven't blogged in over a year. How does that even happen? My baby girl is FOUR... Umm no. SOMEONE PINCH ME. Completely insane. She is a such a sweetheart, and my whole entire heart.

I am pregnant. I repeat, I AM PREGNANT. I am 19 weeks with a bouncing baby boy who is kicking me as I type this. Can you believe it? I CAN'T!!!!! We have been so blessed. Within these next few months I decided I would try to start blogging again to recap this sweet time in our lives. We are so blessed to have such an amazing daughter, and we cannot wait to begin this new journey as parents to TWO!

So, in the next little bit I want to start blogging more about all of our lives, Mialyn Reese, and our bun in the oven:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.