We had such a great Easter weekend spending time with family and worshiping with our church. Friday evening Erik and I took the kids to see the Easter bunny at the mall and then to dinner:) On Saturday we had a huge Easter egg hunt at our church and Mialyn had a blast with her friends!! Saturday evening our neighbor hosted her annual Easter egg hunt and had treat bags and the Easter bunny made an appearance. It was a fun time:) We came home and had dinner with Erik's parents and colored eggs:) Yesterday we started off our morning with church and then spent the day with Erik's family at his uncle's. They had tons of amazing food, an egg hunt, and we loved catching up with everybody and meeting Erik's cousin Chad's baby girl who is exactly one month older than Ledger. So precious:):) We came home yesterday evening and while Ledger napped Erik and I played ball with Mialyn and ran around the yard and blew bubbles. It was such a relaxing evening:) I love spending time with our family, and I love that we have a savior who cared enough about us to give his son to die for our sins when we are so undeserving. So thankful and blessed to have such an amazing life.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.