Saturday, May 3, 2014

Gage & Mialyn's Birthday Week

My best friend Annie and I were both pregnant together with Mialyn and Gage. They are three days apart and this year they turn FIVE!!!! We celebrated them this week and took them to Chuck E Cheese, Build a Bear, and The Disney Store. (We had Mialyn's birthday party last weekend but I'm going to do a separate post for it.) I can't believe how much our babies have grown!

They have been best friends since birth! It's so crazy how fast it's went by! 

Reece went with us to celebrate and we had a ball!


Today we celebrated with Gage at his party:) and then we went to the Amber's Angel's auction to raise money for cystic fibrosis. It turned out to be a great day!!! Tomorrow is Mialyn's actual birthday and I can't believe my baby will be FIVE years old! She will always be my baby... And the one who made me a mommy. She's my heart and soul:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.