This weekend was crazy busy!!!! We started moving on Friday and pretty much got it all together. Friday night we stayed at my mom's in Vanceburg because Saturday we took the boat out on Grayson Lake and it would have just been too much driving for us that morning if we would have stayed at our new place. We are soooo excited to have a new home with a lot more space! It's already helped so much! Saturday evening we went to a cook out with Erik's Mom's family and then headed home and Wendy and Ryan stopped by to see our new house:) Erik made the drive to work this morning in 15 minutes instead of over an hour and I bet it felt so much better. Mialyn and I are running some errands today and waiting on our new washer and dryer to be delivered and set up! (Did I mention it's after 10:30 and Mialyn is still asleep?) She must have been WORE OUT! Sunday afternoon we took Mialyn to Central Park because Erik's parents wanted to take her to feed the fish in the big pond. There were all kinds of booths set up so Bub and Sue bought her a new bow and bow holder for her room, and we bought her nine new little bows since I am in love with her cute little side pony tail she has been rocking lately:) lol. Sunday evening we had company come over. Mom, Dad, my brother, Ryan, Wendy, and a guy that Erik works with and his wife stopped by. It was nice. Ryan smoked pork on the smoker all day long and we bbq'ed it up and had pulled pork sandwiches, homemade baked beans, homemade mac and cheese, and corn on the cob:) YUM! We could see a little bit of the fireworks from our back porch but Mialyn was asleep by a little before nine lol, so she missed them this year! Sunday Mialyn turned 14 months old as well! On Independence day! She is getting soooo big! She has now learned how to say Purple and Yellow, she says WUV YOU, and all the other words she has been saying for a while are still very well in her vocab! Like Night Night, Bye Bye, Dog, Nana, Papaw, Daddy, Mommy, etc.:) She is such a little angel!!! I love her so much! She says "Woof Woof" when she sees a doggy, and "Moo" at her little cow toy at mom's! She is so smart:) I am so proud of my baby girl! She is still in a size 4 diaper, 12-18 month clothes, but sometimes she can wear a 24 month top. She has a tall torso like mommy, and long legs like her daddy! Her toenails are currently painted red, and she is too darn sweet! She is still LOVING being outside and now that we have a screened in patio I never have to worry about bug bites, poison ivy, etc.. bothering her. She is so amazing and we love her soooo much!!!! I hope everyone had a fun/safe weekend! I am heading upstairs to wake up my baby, and head to the post office before Big Sandy come knocking at my door!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.