Sunday, July 11, 2010

Recently




We have been having so much fun! It's so nice to be in Ashland close to everything. We really miss being home but it's not too far away and we still get to see the ones we love! We've had so much company lately with everyone wanting to see our new house and we've loved it all! We have a wonderful family and such amazing friends:) We really are so blessed to have them in our lives. Mialyn has loved playing outside on the back porch and playing on her swing set and slide. She is growing up SOOO fast. I am just so happy that I get to spend as much time with her as I do. She is so special and I couldn't ask for anything more. She is my pride and joy and she always makes me smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.