Sunday, September 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home:)

Last week Mialyn and I spent the entire week home with our family and friends in Kentucky! It felt so good to be back HOME where we could enjoy the small things in life, and take in as much love as we possibly could!!!!!! We arrived Saturday night and my parents kept Mialyn while I went to dinner with some close friends who were having to work all week.  (We also made a pit stop to see Brody Luke and Lea Liz!)





On Sunday morning we went to church and then headed out to my grandma's to see everyone!!!! We had a blast! Mialyn made cupcakes and cookies with Chloe and aunt Vicki, and had tons of fun with silly string, riding the four wheeler, and running around like crazy!!!! I miss Sunday afternoons with my family SOOOO much!













Sunday and Monday night Erik's parents had Mialyn to spend some time with her. We had to do an even split to keep it fair haha:) I had the camera while they had her so I didn't get any pictures of them but I KNOW she had a blast! They had a picnic, played at the park, spoiled her with ice cream and cookies, and just had a blast!!!!!

I spent Monday night with my favorite cousin Wendy who is now 14 weeks pregnant!!! They are so excited!!!! They went through years of infertility and finally got pregnant through IVF on their very first try!!!! We had a blast eating good food, talking about baby names, and catching up on things I've missed out on since I have been gone!!


I finally got my girl back on Tuesday and we had dinner at Erik's grandma's. It was AMAZING as usual:) And We always love getting to spend time with her!!! We went back to my parents Tuesday night and had fun playing until we went to bed! Wednesday morning we woke up and headed to Red Lobster, and to the mall so Mialyn and Gage could go crazy in the Disney Store! We all had so much fun!!!



Thursday we spent the biggest part of the day at home and then headed to Wheelersburg for some yummy food at Sakura. Mom and Dad had never tried Hibachi before so it was fun! They loved it, and Mialyn slept through the ENTIRE thing! We got home that evening and spent some much needed time outside!











(My Dad has MAD photography skills! Ha!) 


We left Friday morning bright and early for the airport. I was so sad to go but excited to get back to my husband!!!! We miss home SOOOO much and cannot wait to go back!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.