Thursday Mialyn and I were bored so we headed to Fresno to Fashion Fair to do a little shopping. We had a great time together! We went to the Disney Store, Mialyn played in the fountain, and we got some great deals! She looked so girly and sweet that day!
Is it bad I can't remember what we did Friday? I am pretty sure it was a normal day of running errands, etc..
Saturday we got up and ready and decided to take Mialyn to the pumpkin patch! Little did we know that it was going to be 101 degrees that day. It was miserable... but Mialyn had so much fun and that is what counts:):):)
Sunday we went to church and then stopped at Pizza Hut for lunch:) We relaxed and got things ready for a little cookout with Erik's boss and his wife and 2 kids:) Mialyn always likes to have them here. I didn't take any pictures on Sunday except for one that Erik snapped before church:) It was a good day!














My oh my do you have a beautiful family:) I'm a bit jealous of the 100 degree weather. Here in Ohio it is 70 on a good day. Man do I miss summer:/
ReplyDeleteLove the pumpkin patch pictures! There actually aren't really any places like that here in the Netherlands.. too bad..
ReplyDeletex
Marielle