Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Dentist Appointment

Today I took Mialyn to a pediatric dentist in Fresno for the first time ever. She was so excited to go and was playing in the waiting room and acted fine and excited. Whenever we got back there she didn't throw a fit or anything but was very shy and didn't really let them do anything. I loved them so much for not forcing her but really talking to her and letting her warm up. She got stickers, a book, balloon, new Ariel toothbrush, toothpaste, and princess floss. We decided the try again on Monday. I was proud of her for just letting them look at her teeth:) The dentist said things looked great!

5 comments:

  1. We are taking Harper for his first visit on Thursday! I'm very nervous/excited :) She is precious in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! I love her dress, headband, and pigtails!!! She looks precious!!! Brody wasn't a huge fan of the dentist his 1st time either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! I enjoy all your posts! Thanks for sharing these great pics. Your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little girl! My grand daughter just went to the dentist for the first time yesterday and she loved it as well! I'm glad you could find a good dentist. It is hard to find a good dentist for your children. My daughter lives in elk grove and finding a good dentist elk grove ca was hard for her. but she found one. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mialyn is such an adorable girl! My daughter was also very shy and uncooperative on her first dentist visit. Good thing, our dentist and her staff was kind enough to talk to my daughter and make her feel comfortable all throughout the checkup!

    -Patty Gurrola

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.