Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's up...

Tons. We started Pee Wee fitness back up on Wednesdays, and it's so nice getting Mialyn back around kids a lot more. I hate that she is confined to spending time with ME all the time lol. Don't get me wrong, I love it! But she isn't exactly a social butterfly when it comes to playing with kids. She gets shy and nervous and is just a mess sometimes lol:) This has really helped her out, and we also signed up for another class which we started a couple weeks ago. It's the same teacher as fitness class and it's called Pee Wee paint. She enjoys it so much more than fitness because painting is something she LOVES to do. 






Usually after paint or fitness I take her somewhere else where I know she will get to play with more kids. Last week we went and had a Happy Meal and got some exercise in the play place. She LOVES Ronald McDonald, or "OLD MCDONALDS" is what she calls him lol:)


I took a few pictures myself for Mialyn's birthday invitations! I don't want to share the pictures I used, but here is a few I got. I am in NO WAY a pro as you can tell lol, but they work and her invites turned out adorable!!!










Last weekend Erik took us out for dinner, and Mialyn's choice, Olive Garden. My daughter would choose breakdsticks over any meal I think. She loves them just like her momma!!!





We have also been having TONS of fun playing outside!!!!!! The weather here has been perfect!!!!!



 Today we had a picnic and a little play time at the park:) I love being able to be outdoors and just enjoy time doing things Mialyn likes to do!


And last but certainly not least... My cousin Wendy and her husband Ryan welcomed baby Wyatt Edward to the family! He is a long awaited IVF MIRACLE and I cannot wait to get back home to love on him and spoil him rotten!!!! We are so blessed!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so dark in the pics of you before Olive Garden and at the park I think the sun just hit made it look lighter either way, looks good!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a ton of fun to do mom & me activities! How fun to such a socialbug:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.