Thursday, April 5, 2012
My little sickling:(
Mialyn had a blast and really wore herself last night playing with her girlfriends. Instead of our biweekly bible study Christin decided to throw a game night/pot luck dinner together for us since we had made it through everything! We had so much great food and had so much fun playing cards and laughing! Mialyn hasn't played that hard in so long! She fell asleep on the way home and was completely fine all night. She woke up this morning complaining of her stomach and head. Within 15 minutes of waking up she had puked all over our bed. I knew it wasn't good. I took her temperature and it was 102. I called Erik because she said she wanted her daddy. He came home pretty quickly and we decided it would be best to get her checked out. They ended up testing her for flu which came back negative! (Thank you Lord!) but she does have a virus. She is laying around watching cartoons and we are trying to keep her hydrated. Please keep her in your prayers. It really breaks my heart seeing her this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh poor sweet girl! I know it just breaks momma's hearts when their babies are sick =( Hope she feels better soon
ReplyDeleteAw poor MyMy!!! Praying she feels better soon!!!
ReplyDelete