We left California at around 2 pacific time. It's now 11:15 and we still haven't crossed the state line. We made a little stop at Denny's to grab some dinner and Mialyn was absolutely not having it. She was zonked. Erik said he feels like a bad parent because she hasn't had dinner lol but one thing I know is that you cannot force her to do a thing! (I do wish she would have eaten though!) Erik assured me that this is the ugliest, most boring part of the drive... Thank the Lord because it couldn't get any uglier, awful, boring as it is now. I secretly want to poke my eyes out, or possibly just sleep through the rest of it... But I'm keeping hubs awake and then I plan on driving some. If we can't make it we are going to get a hotel... We just planned on doing the best we could until we couldn't go anymore. Mialyn is sound asleep now and I'm pretty sure she will be out for the night.
Never been to the desert? Don't! Friendly advice. Here is what it looks like for about a gazillion miles. And just because... A pic of my girl yesterday while we were finishing up our packing!
Update: !!!!!! We are in Arizona!!!!


Oh that does look so boring, but you will be home soon!!!!!!! Praying for safe travels!!!
ReplyDeleteOh and no you can't force them especially to eat! I have the same trouble with Brody sometimes but I know when he is hungry he will let me know!