Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Friday night my parents kept Mialyn and we celebrated Valentines Day a little early since we wanted to spend actual Valentines Day with our little sweetheart:) It was so much fun! We definitely missed our girl though! Saturday night we stopped by Wal-Mart and then went and visited Wendy and Ryan for dinner and to watch the UK game:) We had a lot of fun but I was so sleepy and so was Mialyn! We both fell asleep there so I wasn't very good company lol.. BUT HEY, Who in the world makes the Cats play so darn late? 9:00 to me is just TOOOOO late for a ball game! This morning we headed to church and then went out to my Grandma and Grandpa's for some family time and some goooood food:) Now we are home relaxing and Mialyn is taking a nap. She is wooorreee out. She got all kinds of gifts for Valentine's Day including a doll and a toy bag with her name on it from Erik's parents, and a Hello Kitty four-wheeler from mine! So much fun! Erik and I both have the greatest parents in the world! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentines Day! I hope you all have a GREAT President's Day tomorrow and enjoy your extra day off!










6 comments:

  1. I love the family pictures! Mialyn is such an adorable little girl! Those pictures of her in the high chair she has the prettiest smile on her face! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..you follow me in Yes and fashion for all...
    Follow me in my other blog.
    http://maisondemilla.blogspot.com/
    Thank you!
    =**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what cute pictures! And what beautiful blues little miss Mialyn has!

    Sounds like you had a great fun- and family-filled weekend - those are the best. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st Valentine's Day Mialyn Reese!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww!! Mialyn is so incredibly cute!! I love your blog!! Thanks for following mine! I am so goofy... I get so excited to see that someone read it who isn't related to me! :) And I LOVE the birthday party ideas!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable pics**
    Sounds like a great V-Day**xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.