Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Again... I am super busy!

I feel so horrible because I haven't been blogging on a daily basis. I LOVE TO BLOG, I LOVE READING EVERYONE'S BLOG, I LOVE THE COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, AND GIVING THEM AS WELL. I love giving everyone a glimpse into my life and keeping up with my beautiful little angel and reading about all of yours too!!!!!! Nursing school has basically consumed my life. I feel like I never get to spend any time cleaning my house, playing with Mialyn as much as I'd like to, or being held by my fiance! I feel swamped! Not that I am complaining, I am sooooo blessed!!!!!! I am lucky I even have the chance to go to school! I am just sooo ready to be done! I have so much to look forward to within the next year! Mialyn turns 1 May 4th! I get married July 24th! July 25th we leave for Mexico:) my BEST friend is getting married! 2 of my best friend's babies are turning 1! AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to all of the fun things!!!!! I promise tomorrow there will be a GREAT post! Why you ask? MY LITTLE GIRL IS TURNING 9 MONTHS OLD! I'll give you a glimpse at her birthday outfit, decoration ideas, and much more:) I LOVE MY BABY GIRL!!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, sounds like you have a ton of fun things coming up!

    Yuck, I getting buried by school! And when you have to get through school to get to the good stuff. But it's worth the wait right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Cannot wait to see pictures of the little doll:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl...you have alot of olanning and things going on and coming up!
    Phew!
    I can feel the excitement from your post!
    July 24th? EEEEKKKKkkk! How exciting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw we miss you & totally understand! We all get behind on things sometimes. That's a lot of things going on this year but I'm sure it will all be worth it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally understand - blogging takes a backseat when life gets busy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.