You know how we all go through life and we have those days where bad things happen and we say it was the "WORST" day of our lives? Bad hair day, getting lied to, being betrayed, failing a test, etc.. Or how about those PERFECT DAYS? The days where EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT? The days where You get an A+ after studying so hard, or getting the sweetest card "just because", or realizing that you've fallen in love with the perfect person and letting them know and hearing it back from them. You know... the "BEST" days of our lives? WELL... all these things are wonderful don't get me wrong... but NO DAY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE COULD POSSIBLY BE AS PERFECT AS MAY 4th 2009! That moment... the moment I first heard my daughter cry, the very minute I seen her face.. THAT moment, THAT day... NOW THAT was THE BEST and will ALWAYS be the BEST day of my ENTIRE LIFE!!!!
My precious baby girl,
Oh my goodness how you are growing! You are getting so big and so smart!!!!!! Mialyn, you are our pride and joy and we love seeing you become this beautiful little girl with such a strong personality! We hate to see you grow up because we want you to be our baby forever, and even though you always will be... I know one day you will leave for college, spread your wings, and become anything you want to be! When that day comes, I promise I'll still be your best friend, your Mommy, your mentor, your rock... and absolutely ANYTHING you need I will be there for you. I now know how my mom (your Nana) must have felt whenever she went through all these things with me. It makes me appreciate her so much, and I hope one day you will have a little girl or boy and bless me with a grandchild and I can experience that also:) Mialyn the last nine months have been so amazing! You are everything I could have ever asked God for and much much more! All I want to do is be around you, play, cuddle, and watch all the new things you learn every day! You say Momma, Da-Da, Ba-Ba, You HOLD your own BOTTLE:), You say HI and BYE and wave! You shake hands! You feed yourself ALL your finger foods:) YOU LOVE your snacks! You LOVE animal crackers! You just got your 3rd tooth, and I think you are getting 2 more! You are so precious Mialyn Reese! You walk with your little walking toy, you crawl at crazy speeds! You are completely standing up on your own! This has been SUCH A BIG MONTH FOR YOU! I am SOOOOOOO proud of you little girl! You are my heart and soul, my whole world, and I am so LUCKY you are my baby! Happy 9 months pretty princess! You will be one year in three short months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a video of my baby girl walking with her toy:) I really couldn't get a good one because she was being lazy lol:) She usually walks across the whole room!
Here is a few things I am thinking about getting her for her birthday for some decorations:)
This is from aeScrapbooking on Etsy:)
This is from Sunday Treasure's on Etsy also:) I figured it would match her room too whenever the party was over because it's very bright. I'm still deciding...
I also want a bunch of hawaiian flowers, beachy napkins, hula girl decor, an inflatable, etc.. I am super excited! More about it later whenever the party ACTUALLY gets closer:)
AND OF COURSE... here is the BIRTHDAY outfit I am ALMOST positive! I talked with the woman who is making it and this is the outfit I told her I wanted and LOVED and she sent me a picture of some Hawaiian print fabric that she is going to do it in:) SOOOO cute! This outfit can be found HERE!
I hope everyone has had a good, fun week! Everyone enjoy the upcoming weekend and all you Kentucky girls watch out for all that snow!!!!




Happy 9 months sweet dollbaby!! She is too cute:) The banner is adorable
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months Mialyn! I love the ideas for her party! Your letter to her is so very sweet! You're a wonderful Mother!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months Mialyn (yesterday)!!! You are such a doll baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a wonderful momma!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 Months! They sure do grow up too fast :)
ReplyDeleteOh that last picture is sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteYour a wonderful Mom. If I'm 1/2 the Mom you are.(..hopefully, I will someday..). I will be happy. =)
I left you something over at my blog ***
Hi Brittney! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your daughter is precious! I love her 1st bday party idea! That is going to be sooooo fun! Enjoy these next few months! I get so sad about how fast time flies!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great mama! Enjoy your precious baby girl:)
ReplyDeleteHey girl I wanted to let you know that www.orientaltrading.com has Luau party items 70% off, incase you wanted to check it out!! Hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDeleteYour such a sweet & GREAT mom! Happy 9th Month Mialyn!!! Cute video & love the Hawaiian theme! It's going to turn out great girl!
ReplyDelete