Thursday, June 10, 2010

GREAT GIVEAWAY & It's been almost a week!!!

First and foremost, PINK PREPPY LILLY LOVER is hosting an AMAZING Lilly Summer giveaway! Everyone should head on over and check out her giveaway and her blog! It's a very generous giveaway and ANYONE who wins would be lucky! Go check it out!!!!

I haven't blogged since last Friday? WOW. Well... I guess I better catch everyone up on last weekend before I start a new one lol:) Last Friday we officially started the paper work on our house:) We are so excited!!! It's going to be amazing being like 2 minutes from school and Erik getting home over an hour earlier every night:) Here are a few pictures of our new HOME:)






Saturday was a good day! We spent the day as a family and then Saturday night Erik's parents kept Mialyn and we went to a cookout at Beth and Jeremy's. It was good to catch up with friends, watch/play some cornhole, eat some YUMMY food, and relax for a while. Sunday we got up early and I helped Alisha get ready for Paytain's birthday party that started at 2. The day started completely awful. His party was outside and that morning it was raining HORRIBLY bad, thundering, lightening, and tornado watches. We headed to Maysville to pick up the cakes and luckily God heard our prayers and the rained stopped and it turned out to be a beautiful day and a VERY fun birthday party:) I cannot believe all of our babies are 1!!!!




This week I have been in school and trying to spend every minute I can with my baby girl. We are so busy lately it seems that I am just thankful to spend EVERY single second enjoying Mialyn's company. She is at the stage where she just likes to go go go, and it's rare she stops to give you "lovins" so I definitely take advantage when she does. My teacher actually gave us TODAY off from school since he said we are so far ahead of schedule and it couldn't have came at a better time! We got up this morning, had breakfast together, I put together her water table, and we headed outside!!!!! Around noon we came in, had lunch, cooled off for a bit, and she went down for a nap. I quickly did some laundry, picked up my house, and baked a cake! She is still sleeping and as soon as she wakes up we are heading back out to enjoy some sun and wait for Daddy to get home!!!! We have another fun weekend planned starting with heading to Lexington tomorrow, and Saturday more packing!!! I hope everyone had a good week and has a wonderful weekend!!!







3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous home! You must be so excited! I love the screened in porch. I would probably spend all my time out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new house is adorable, I cannot wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the porch, and the windows inside are great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.