Let's start off with the weekend! We had so much fun! Thursday night we drove to Lexington and spent the night at the Hilton with Erik's parents! Friday morning we woke up, ate breakfast, and headed out to do a little shopping! Friday night whenever we got home we headed up to Wendy and Ryan's for some homemade fajitas! They were so good, and we had so much fun with them! Saturday morning we got ready and went to Wal-Mart and then had some lunch at Applebees. I can't get enough of their Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad! YUM! Saturday evening Erik and his cousin Josh (the guy who bought our house) worked on getting a few things moved of ours into storage and some of his stuff here. Only like 2 more weeks and we have to be out so it's coming fast! Sunday we went to Erik's parents and I pretty much studied the whole time for my test this morning, and Erik worked on getting more things power washed for the boat. Around 5:00 we left and headed to the pediatrician because Mialyn was still picking at her ear. It turns out her ear infection STILL hasn't went away and they gave her a shot. She gets her second dose tomorrow so please pray for her:( I hate it when she feels bad. Sunday night Erik and Mialyn mowed the yard while I cooked dinner and then we relaxed the rest of the evening. I loved having family time all weekend! I can't get enough of my baby girl and her Daddy!
Today I had school and when I got home Mialyn, my mom, my brother and I all headed to Toro Loco for a late lunch and then Mom and I went shoe shopping afterward. We got Mialyn two new pair of shoes and they are too cute. Mom got her shoes for the wedding! By the way, did I mention I am getting married in 38 days? WOW. I am so excited. It can't come soon enough!!!! Then I am MEXICO bound for 6 sunny days!
On another note:
I've been reading so many blogs lately and I have such a heavy heart for all of you who are going through so many trials and tribulations. I couldn't imagine being in your shoes but I honestly want to say from the bottom of my heart that I take every single one of you so seriously. I pray for everyone no matter what situation they are in and I know I believe in a mighty mighty God who will never forsake you or let you down. I have such a blessed life and sometimes I get so busy I forget to just slow down and really think about why I have what I do. I would have nothing without Jesus Christ. This blogging community is such an amazing thing and everyone is so supportive. Just know Jesus will never stop walking with you throughout your life and God would never do anything that wasn't meant to be. I pray for you all!!
And finally... I couldn't let you go without some pictures of my precious baby girl and her new BEST FRIEND Miss ToothBrush! My daughter is officially obsessed with brushing her teeth! Every time I leave the bathroom door open she runs directly in there to the drawer and pulls out her tooth brush along with everyone elses! lol She is too sweet:)


I hope that Mialyn's ear infection clears up very soon! Thankfully, we have never had to deal with ear infections. I couldn't imagine how painful they are for little ones though. 38 days until your wedding! I know your excited!
ReplyDeleteI love family time too. It's so nice just being able to relax and enjoy each other.
ReplyDeleteI hope her ear infection goes away soon. Poor baby. We've never had an ear infection over here but I know they are not fun at all! BTW she is SO stinkin' adorable!! And love her hair bow!