Monday, August 30, 2010

Chucks, Reds, & Big Girl Pony Tail!!!!

Friday Daddy worked so Mialyn and Mommy took a trip to Target and to Marshall's! We found some great deals including a certain pair of Converse high tops that were neon pink, and looked exceptionally cute on a certain Princess' feet!


You agree, right??

Saturday Erik and I headed to Cincinnati for a Red's baseball game we had been planning with my cousin Amber and her fiance Phil. We ate some wonderful food at Montgomery Inn, and then headed to the game!




I must admit, I am not a baseball fan! I knew I didn't like baseball on TV and I wanted to try it out in real life just to make sure...

I made the most of it and we definitely had fun:) I think from now on we will stick to NFL and college basketball:)

Sunday we had brunch with one of my old high school friends. We hardly ever see each other but since we were in Cincinnati and that is where she lives now we made it a point to get together. Brunch lasted about two hours, HA! But we finally got to catch up! Then of course we headed straight home to our girl:)

Today was a busy day for me! I was at Clinics at the hospital from 730-230 and then came home to a tired baby girl. She went down for a nap, and Mommy hit the books. I am so beat. This evening we enjoyed hamburgers on the grill and Mialyn got to play with baby Kaitlyn who is now officially walking! YAY!





We just got back from our evening walk and now I am putting Mialyn in the tub! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! (NOTICE THE BIG GIRL HAIR? SHE IS GROWING SO MUCH WAAAY TOO QUICKLY!)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! That big girl pony is the CUTEST!

    This is going to sound weird, but the friend in the picture sixth from the bottom reminds me a lot of Jewel, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.