Monday, August 9, 2010

My Wedding! (The view from my camera in no particular order.)


Getting the pretty flower girl ready:)


Smashing our cake:)

Our home in the mountains:)

Cutting the cake. Mialyn had stripped down by then:)


Our favorite gift from my Aunt Kathy! Now when we have another baby all we
have to do is order another heart to hang beside Mialyn's:)


Me and the tired flower girl


My cousin Wendy and I:)


The other beautiful flower girl "Helen" and I.


My *3* maids of honor and I:) I love them all, and they are my BEST friends!


In the limo after the wedding!


Daddy letting Mialyn smell the pretty flowers before the wedding.


They thought it would be a good idea to give me MORE lingerie? lol I guess
my bachelorette party wasn't enough:) It was SOO funny!


Nana zipping Mialyn's dress and momma has shoe duty:)


Love my baby girl sooo much!


We got each other pretty good. I think I won though:)


The Silvey's + my daddy!


Me after I took the bottom of my dress off. I loved that it was made to do that!


Honeymoon pictures coming next post!

and just for fun.. I have to post a picture of Mialyn looking all beautiful today as usual! I love my baby girl more than anything in the whole world!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look gorgeous!
    I love your dress. I wish I had had a dress like that when I got married last July, it would have been way cooler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, looks like a wonderful day. Love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling! You daughter is precious. I love your log home because I grew up in one and miss the smell of cedar and the warm feeling it brings! We have a cabin by Jackson Hole that kind of looks like the front of your house...so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooo beautiful my friend!!!!

    I'm sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! I am so glad that you had a lovely wedding day! That cabin is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.