
I hate that I really cannot control the order of my pictures on blogger! But here are a few pictures of what we have been doing this past week! Above is a picture of Mialyn and Daddy putting skid cushions on Mialyn's new furniture that her great grandmother had made! (There is a great picture of the bench below, I believe it's the last photo.) We knew she was having something made but we were shocked to see how cute it turned out:) We love it! Thanks Mamaw Joyce!






We have been playing a lot outside with all this nice weather and we love it! I bought Mialyn some play dough today and we played outside on the back deck for a while with it but she wasn't quite into it as much as I thought she'd be. She is still a little too young:) which is NO problem for this Mommy!

Friday Mialyn and I went with Erik's Momma to pick out a gown for this years military ball! She found the perfect dress! I would post a picture but (Papaw) read the blog, and it's supposed to be a surprise! It's beautiful though:) and I can't wait for everyone to see it!!!

After dress shopping we took Mialyn to the Pet Store! SHE LOVES IT! She loves "woof woofs" and she loves playing with them through the glass! She really wanted to give them her Dora stickers:) She is so sweet!

Sunday after church the preacher's wife, and our moms threw a wedding shower for us and it was a lot of fun! Since we got married in Tennessee and not everyone was able to be there is was nice to have a little mini reception with the ones who are close to us:)



It would have been perfect if BOTH my baby girl, and Erik didn't get sick. Mialyn was cutting teeth and was miserable, and in the middle of the party Erik got soo sick. He had to leave and he stayed in bed the rest of the day and night. Luckily he felt better the next day. It must have been a 24 hour bug. I hated it!
Lastly, here is a good picture of the bench! There is also a chair to match. Mialyn LOVES it, and plays on it ALL the time now:) It was handmade with lots of love, and we are so thankful that Keith took the time to do this for not only Mialyn, but for Joyce as well. She is so giving, and we love her so much:) She is a wonderful grandma! I am so busy with school I have absolutely ZERO me time but I know I really need to get back to blogging because I love it SOOO much!!!!!! I hope everyone has had a good week so far! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.