Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!!!!!

Labor day weekend was such a good time! We had fun relaxing, and hanging out with family and friends! You can see from my post below that we had Mialyn's 16 month pictures done! She turned 16 months on the 4th!! I cannot believe it! She is saying TONS TONS TONS of words!!!!!!! She can say colors now, and point to animals when you ask her, and she makes ALL sorts of animal noises! Her new ones are lion and lamb! It is super cute!!!! She has also leanred what "jump" means and when you tell her to jump it is the sweetest thing ever! I'll have to get a video:) I can't believe how BIG she is! At her check up she was 23.15 pounds, and 32 inches long! She had to have two immunizations and it broke our hearts, but NO MORE FOR 6 MONTHS! I am so glad! We are still free of any ear infections (knock on wood) and we plan to keep it that way! She is still in a size 4 diaper, and hasn't started squatting when she pees lol! Whenever she is wet she will tug at her diaper! I think here soon we are going to try and introduce the potty. It's kind of early, but I feel like the earlier we start, the less pressure there will be on her. I cannot believe I am already talking about potty training! WOW! I just love her so much! I feel like the more time flies, the more attached I get. I hate being away from her for a moment! She is my everything! I hope everyone enjoyed their labor day weekend as much as we did! Here are some pictures from this past weekend, and some more of Mialyn's 16 month photos!









1 comment:

  1. The close up of Mialyn in the red shirt and pearls is super sweet. She is getting so big and growing more and more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.