Mialyn has been being such a little angel lately:) She is so pleasant! Ha.. Okay, so maybe not ALL the time;) But angel or not... She is my number one love and I wouldn't have her any other way! We had a great weekend. I get so behind because of school that I just have a hard time catching back up! By the time I get to blogging about my weekend, it's almost the weekend again and I can't remember what 4 days ago! Ha!:) But I do know that we DID get Mialyn's room finished and I am SOOO please to say that the blue animals are GONE FOREVER and it is girly, pink, and princess like:) Perfect for Mialyn! I love it!
This week I have been in class and clinics. I am SOO happy to say that tomorrow is my last day and I will officially be on Fall break! Thank you lord! Today we went and visited My momma, and Erik's momma at the Elementary school for a while and Mialyn had so much fun! She played on the playground with the kids, read books, road in a wagon, and even seen 5 turtles! She loved the turtles:) and I almost forgot.. She got to pet a kitty a little girl had! We had a good day! I hope everyone has had a great week!
(My pictures are never in oder. I apologize!)









Ahh! She is too darn cute! And the little piggy tails are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, I just love that first oufit! Her pig tails are so cute and make her look so much older! I love them!
ReplyDeleteAwwww I just found your blog!
ReplyDeleteYou DOO have the most beautiful lil peanut in the world! Her clothes are adorable- do you sew? They remind me of how much fun I had dressing up my girls as toddlers. I hope you are soaking up every second with her, it looks like you are. Truly you're a blessed mama, I love to see it.
p.s.
Super cute room- that pink is what my girls have been begging for in their bedroom- I'm thinking of indulging them :)
p.s.
ReplyDeletethat audrey hepburn vinyl is the coolest I've seen! WHERE did you find it? I gotta have that!