Mialyn and I are enjoying my day off today! We have had a great girls day!!! We rearranged her bedroom, painted in the bath tub, colored, enjoyed some Abby Cadabby and Elmo, The Land Before Time, and Kai-Lan, and baked some AMAZING valentines cookies for Daddy!!!! We are supposed to be getting around 4inches of snow tonight and this mommy is PRAYING we do!!!! I wouldn't mind another day off with this little girl;)
...and look at this sweet little outfit I got from Etsy!!!! It is ADORABLE, and she LOVES to wear it! She points to her shirt repeatedly and says ELMO SHIRT!
Days like these are my FAVORITE! We just wish Daddy were here with us! Have a happy Thursday!

















Hi there!! I've been following your blog for a little while. Love to see adorable pictures of your darling Mialyn. My daughter (age two) would absolutely love, love, love her Elmo outfit!!
ReplyDeleteBrittany, please tell me where on Etsy you purchased that Elmo outfit! My daughter loves Elmo so much and I'd love to get one for her.
ReplyDeleteThose cookies look delish and I am loving the shots of her with her head through the hoop! Too cute!
Thanks!
Shannon
Webbisodes
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com
shannonywebb@gmail.com
OMG how stinkin cute is she!!! Looks like she really enjoyed making those cookies.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new outfit! Hunter loves Elmo too. So funny.
Just came across your blog...your little girl is SO adorable :)
ReplyDelete