We have still been getting SNOW SNOW SNOW here in Kentucky! Mialyn LOVES looking outside and saying "NO NO NO" (snow snow snow)!!!! She ran to the door the other night when I told her it was snowing and she said OUTSIDE OUTSIDE! So, Erik and I got her bundled up and took her out there for about 15 minutes! It was so cold, but she enjoyed it so much!
We are pretty much OVER the snow, that's for sure!!!! We cannot wait for SPRING!!! Speaking of SPRING.... Guess where we just booked our vacation for in MARCH???? I'll give you a hint....
DISNEY WORLD HERE WE COME! We are so excited to take Mialyn for the first time and cannot wait to see her reaction:) We are staying at a Disney Resort so everything will be at her fingertips!!!!! She is going to love it SOOOO much!!! I think we are most excited about....
ANIMAL KINGDOM! Mialyn LOVES ALL ANIMALS! She had a BLAST at the Zoo this past September and I cannot wait to see her reaction at Disney's Animal Kingdom:):) March can NOT get here soon ENOUGH!!! I need SUNSHINE, MY HUSBAND, MIALYN, AND FUN FOR A WHOLE WEEK! YAY:):)
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!




















How exciting that you are going to Disney! I have heard only wonderful things.
ReplyDelete& like I've said before Mialyn is so darn cute!!
What will you be graduating with? That is great that you will be done with school!
Hey Christy!!!! I am graduating from the nursing program:) Erik and I have both been to Disney World:) My mom and Dad used to take my brother and I when we were little:) I am SUPER excited for Mialyn and I can't even tell you how excited I AM FOR ME TOO lol I love Disney!
ReplyDelete