We had a great weekend with family and friends!!!!!! We spent all weekend with both sides of our family and it was great!!!
We had dinner at Red Lobster on Friday night, and then Saturday evening we went to the mall and then out to dinner with Erik's parents:) Sunday we had Mexican and did a little shopping with my parents and spent most of the day with them:)
Saturday afternoon we had so much fun at Brody's 2nd birthday party:) Mialyn had a blast!!!!! She was running around everywhere! I must admit I was a little shocked that she didn't cling to us like she usually does so I was VERY proud of her:):) Happy 2nd birthday Brody!!!!!
We hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! I have spent the past two days with my baby girl and I have to head back to school tomorrow:( I dread it! Wish me luck!!!











GOOD LUCK TOMORROW SWEETIE!! YOU WILL DO FINE.. JUST THINK ITS ALL GOING TO PAY OFF SOON!! LOVE YOU CALL IF U NEED ANYTHING..
ReplyDeleteGood luck with going back to school! I am so not ready to be back myself but thankfully we have until the end of the month. Family time is always the best! =)
ReplyDeleteRed Lobster...yum!! Haven't had that in years!!!
ReplyDelete