It's been BEAUTIFUL here this week!!!! Mialyn and I have got to spend time outside taking walks, riding her Dora tricycle, sliding, and playing with the swing set, and riding around in her cozy coupe! It's still too muddy to take her Mustang out to ride but I can't wait until SPRING actually gets here and we can spend all of our days in the sunshine:) This weather is just a tease, but in 3 weeks we will be heading to Sunny Florida and spending 6 wonderful days at Disney!!!!!!! I am not wishing time away but I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!
The night before last Mialyn started getting sick. She threw up in our bed at around 3 in the morning and we were up cleaning it for around an hour afterward. It scares me to death because I just always think "what if she wasn't sleeping next to me, and I didn't lift her up as soon as it happened?" "Would she have aspirated?" It just makes me fully understand WHY I DO NOT CARE that she is in our room, and that they are only little once and I need to be a MOMMY FULL TIME... Even at bedtime:) Yesterday she was acting okay so I agreed to go with my friend Kendra on a little trip to Macy's. This is how happy she was...
...and then it hit bad. The throwing up, high fever, crying Mommy.... I thought for sure it was the flu. She had an appointment with her ENT so I called her pediatrician and they said it was be fine if her ENT could listen to her and take a look at her to see what was going on. Her ENT is such a great doctor and we are so thankful for him! We ruled out the flu and he said it was the GI bug that was going around and it would just have to run it's course.
Today, we loaded up on some pedialyte, Tylenol, Motrin, and Popsicles!!!! She is napping now and starting to feel so much better. She still isn't quite herself but she is definitely getting there!!! She has kept down a lot today so we decided to take a trip to Chic-fil-a because it ALWAYS makes her feel better. She just ate a couple french fries, and a couple bites of her nuggets but she kept it down and I am so thankful!!!!! Please pray for her and that she feels better soon! I know that her starting pre-school is exactly why she got sick. Her first day two boys were out with the bug and Mialyn has been playing with all the toys, etc.. She will eventually build up the immunity she needs and I cannot wait until she does! She is such a strong little girl and I love her so much!!!!
We have a very relaxed weekend ahead with a fun Rapunzel party Sunday evening at a place called The Fun Zone for one of our friend's daughters. I am praying Mialyn is up to party!

Disney for 6 days! Ah, jealous!
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable picture of you and Miss Mialyn!
love your blog! i had a question though - do you mind sharing where you got your black bathing suit in your old posts?
ReplyDelete