Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank you from the bottom of my heart....

I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and thoughts for Mialyn. Right now she is sleeping peacefully in her hospital bed with Daddy. She has really endured so much thus far and she truly is my hero. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. As of right now we have no definite diagnosis but the pediatric team is trying to figure it out as best they can. A bowel obstruction has been ruled out which is what they originally thought she had. (Praise Jesus!)We are patiently waiting for more answers. Thank you for all your love and support.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'll be praying for the princess and for you and your hubby too. People forget about us parents who have to see our babies hurting and can't do anything for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you all! She's in the Lords hands.... so be still and know he is God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for y'all. I hope you get some answers soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.