Mialyn still hasn't been feeling all that well. Luckily I was off school today! We spent our morning at home playing, and then I decided we should go get some things to make her feel a little better! We hit up Hobby Lobby, TJ Max, and Wal-Mart! We got some new curtains, mesh, picture frames, Dora wall clings, and came home to decorate!!!!! I wanted Mialyn to LOVE her room and what better way then to add some Dora!!!!
Ok so her room is so darn cute. I love the zebra mixed into the pink. You've got some talent there:)
ReplyDeleteHow was I not following your blog already?! I saw on Paige's blog that Mialyn was in the hospital and I wanted to let you know that I am praying for her! I hope that everything is okay!!
ReplyDeleteHer room/bathroom is ADORABLE!!! I am just catching up on my reading for this week & just realized Mialyn was sick & in the hospital. We are praying for her & your family Brittany!!! Please let us know how she's doing & if y'all need anything!! I know it's hard sstarting your baby off in daycare, It will get better, trust me. I cried when my little guy started at just 1yr old, it will get better girl. Keep your head up. LOVE & PRAYERS.. ♥
ReplyDelete