We got home Thursday evening and we have spent the weekend with friends and family having so much fun playing outside and enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been having!!! Last night my friend Andrea brought her two little girls over and they played until 11:00! This week is my LAST week of actual CLASS for me and I am BEYOND ready for it to end! I cannot wait for this week to end:)
Monday, March 21, 2011
Disney Photos:)
We had an amazing vacation! We were so blessed to be able to take Mialyn to enjoy such a magical place! Everywhere Mialyn went she was called a princess and treated like one:) I really think our trip really helped her open up to kids, and just find herself. She has been totally different since we have been home. It's like she is fearless, and is always wanting kids around and if you know my daughter... you know she is a gentle little angel who likes to keep to herself and play on her own. I am so proud of her, and so happy for her:) She is such a little girl now! She will be 2 SOOO soon! I cannot believe it!!!!!
We got home Thursday evening and we have spent the weekend with friends and family having so much fun playing outside and enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been having!!! Last night my friend Andrea brought her two little girls over and they played until 11:00! This week is my LAST week of actual CLASS for me and I am BEYOND ready for it to end! I cannot wait for this week to end:)
We got home Thursday evening and we have spent the weekend with friends and family having so much fun playing outside and enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been having!!! Last night my friend Andrea brought her two little girls over and they played until 11:00! This week is my LAST week of actual CLASS for me and I am BEYOND ready for it to end! I cannot wait for this week to end:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







































































Looks like you all had an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteDisney is so magical. We are lucky enough to live in Southern California and go to Disneyland at least once a month.
ReplyDeleteLove your outfits. You're always so well put together!
Your little girl is sooo sweet! :) It looks like she had the time of her life!
ReplyDelete