Mialyn Reese you are 22 months old!!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!! I am in AWE of how beautiful you are and how much you have grown! You are such a sweetheart and my entire life! Your daddy and I are beyond blessed to have you as our daughter! You are getting so big! You came home from school singing about God and raising your hands in the air the other day and it made us smile so big! You are doing GREAT at school according to Ms. Tammy! She said you are playing and singing and eating like a big girl! We are so proud of you!!!!!!! You've also learned to sing twinkle twinkle little star and it is the SWEETEST thing I have ever seen!!!!!! We are taking you to Disney World next Saturday for 6 days and we cannot wait to see that smile on your face!!!! You are doing so much and saying EVERYTHING! You will be ****2**** in 2 months! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It has NOT been two years already has it???? Time flies! I am so lucky to see you growing up and becoming such a beautiful, smart, talented little toddler:) We LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MIALYN REESE! I could never EVER show you how much! Happy 22 months!!!!!
Love that precious outfit!
ReplyDeleteHi, love love that cute outfit !! Could you please tell me where you got it :) , Thanks Charisse
ReplyDeleteDYING over her shoes!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I have to say that you're going to be a total mess at age 2. It's so much fun!