Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Proud to be a LEWIS COUNTY LION!

This past weekend started out amazing!!!!!! Friday night we headed to the district high school basketball tourney and ended up kicking booty!!!!!! We were so excited as was Bub (Erik's dad who is one of the coaches!) We played awesome and ended up winning the district championship!!!! Tonight they headed over to Morehead State University to compete in regionals! Game starts at 6:30 so we are wishing the boys luck!!!!! We love the lions, and are so proud!!!!






After the game we headed out to spend time with my momma and daddy and had some fun playing!!!! Mialyn hadn't been sleeping very much lately with the hospital and all which resulted in her having "Night Terrors" for a couple nights. They are the scariest things I have ever experienced. I looked them up online and they can be normal for a 2 year old, but do not last very long. If you read about them you will see what I mean. It was so scary. I cried my eyes out! Luckily, we have spent 3 nights without those horrible things and I am praising God for my healthy happy baby girl!!!!!! We had such a great time at my mom and dad's spending time playing with Mialyn and spending time outside on Saturday! It was so nice!!!! I love how country Lewis County is and how beautiful! The creeks were up and flowing from all the rain we had this past week and it was beautiful! Mialyn LOVED throwing rocks and watching the splash, and she even got to play around in Papaw's "Honk Honk" (Semi-truck). I loved having such a low key weekend!!!!!

















3 comments:

  1. lewis county! where i met you and lea :)))) ahhh memories!! love you girl and love all the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being excited for your county is such a great feeling! I remember exactly how giddy we were about our football team going to state! Good luck to the Lions. I hate that Mialyn is having night terrors hopefully they will stay gone though. Poor girl! The close up photo and the second one to the bottom are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go for your team!! It's always exciting to see ur favorite team win. Hunter gets those terrible nightmares as well from time to time, scares me to death. Hope she gets pass them soon. So glad to hear Mialyn is doing much better & out doing things!! She's a trooper & true beauty. I love that one picturre of her on the swing near bottom of post smiling. =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.