Sunday, July 26, 2009
Boy oh boy did our weekend turn out completely different than expected... We spent the whole weekend in Lexington and I MUST brag on our hotel. THE BEST I've stayed in yet. It was Homewood I think is what it was called, anyway it was A Hilton and honestly if I had a choice it would be the only place I'd stay in ever again. The beds were perfect and we had all we needed. I loved it!!!!!! Mialyn got to dip her feet in the Kentucky River for the first time and loved it:) We did way too much shopping, and way too much eating out but it was a lot of fun!!!!! Mialyn was a perfect princess the whole time!!!! I can't wait to share the pictures with everyone. I will upload them tomorrow or Tuesday. Mommy gets her wisdom teeth out tomorrow so Mialyn is staying with Mama and Papa Silvey for the most part of the day. Mialyn also had her first bottle with cereal in it tonight and LOVED it. It definitely smells better than that yucky formula!!!! More to come...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What did you all do this weekend?? I've never heard of that hotel, sounds fun to me, a lot better than my weekend..lol
ReplyDeleteGlad she liked the rice cereal!! Goodluck getting your wisdom teeth out tomorrow.. remember on straws..lol