Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF:)


Today has been a pretty good day but for some reason Mialyn and I are both sooo sleepy. She has fought sleep all day long and she makes herself so angry sometimes lol. (She gets it from daddy;) Anyway, the real purpose of this blog was to ask for some prayers for one of my best friends and her baby Paytain Ryder Kole Montgomery. Alisha took him to the emergency room this morning because he was running a fever of around 102 and she was scared to death. She said all he has done is scream. She took him to Mercy and they sent her home with no instructions they just said it was a virus. Later on today his temperature got higher and she rushed him to SOMC this time and she is there with him right now. The doctors have ordered more blood work, another x-ray, and a spinal tap. He is only two months old and for him to have to go through this breaks my heart. Please pray for him and Alisha and that everything turns out alright. I feel so bad for her having to deal with all this on her own while John (Paytain's Dad) is serving our country in Iraq. She needs all the help she can get, so please don't forget to pray.

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY:) FINALLY! I get to spend time with Erik and he gets to get away from that miserable job of his and see his precious little girl! I love our family time together! This weekend we definitely need to go get groceries and definitely get some new pictures developed and buy some more frames for our house. I love being a mommy it really just turns a house into a home, don't you think?

Mialyn got to spend some time with her Nana and Papa today which she always loves!!!!! Papa works away four days a week so he is ALWAYS so happy to see her!

Well, it's almost time for my hubby to be home:) So - time to figure out the dinner situation. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND and keep PAYTAIN RYDER in your prayers:) Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. I am saying prayers for Alisha and Paytain!!! I hate that, because I know how scary and hard that would be going through that!! Let me know how he is!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.