Thursday, July 23, 2009

Entering the blog world...


Hello everyone. I am pretty new at this so bare with me. I am Brittany, a 21 year old mother of 1. My precious little girl Mialyn and my fiance Erik are my world. Mialyn was born May 4, 2009 at 9:02 P.M. at Southern Ohio Medical Center. My little angel is almost 3 months old and I really wish I would have started blogging about her sooner. She is already babbling and cooing a lot and is such a happy little baby:) All she does is smile and she loves her daddy so much. It is amazing how time flies.





After the first month of her birth Mialyn ended up getting a pretty bad Newborn Rash is what they called it and her pediatrician said it just had to run it's course. It was so horrible, and being the impatient person that I am it was hard for me to just let it go, but it finally went away and her skin is sooo beautiful now!!! I barely remember it.

Whenever Mialyn was welcomed into the world one of my best friends had just had her baby 3 days earlier than I had. It was so much fun going through the whole pregnancy together and now Mialyn has a best friend, Gage Thomas Lykins. We were both so excited!!! But no sooner then a month later ANOTHER boyfriend had come into the world for Miss Mialyn and that would be Paytain Ryder Kole Montgomery, my other good friend Alisha's little man:) They all love each other. Here are a few pictures of her with both of them and you can kind of see her poor newborn rash as well...






As of now our little Princess has experienced her first 4th of July, the horrible trials and tribulations of switching from boob to bottle, and just how much all of her family really loves her. She is simply PERFECT, and we couldn't ask God to have blessed us with anything more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.