Friday, January 29, 2010

My mother informed me...

...that I NEED TO BLOG. This is so true. School has kept me super busy. I am there ALL day four days a week. I am not complaining because it's really not THAT BAD if you take away the 4:30 wake up call, waking Mialyn up so early to take her to my aunt's house, and missing her constantly. Other than that, school is actually fun. It hasn't been too hard and I made a 95% on my first pharmacology test:) I am very proud of that seeing as how I AM HORRIBLE AT MATH... I mean that with all of me! Last night I started back to Zumba and I felt GREAT about it:) I really need to get myself motivated and just do it! I am in the process of looking good for my wedding so I've got to force myself no matter how bad I don't want to go. When I actually get there I get pumped and excited:) It's the "getting my butt out the door" that is hard lol:) I really do like it though and I feel like I work really hard so I need to do something for "ME" and that includes going to the tanning bed every day as well which Lea and I have been doing:) I am getting prepared for spring weather, summer dresses, the wedding, and Mexico:) I am so ready for the winter to be over with! I want to take Mialyn outside in our big backyard, let her play in the pool, swing on her swing set, slide down her slide, and enjoy being outdoors and staying active! I LOVE WARM WEATHER!!!!!!! Speaking of the devil, it's supposed to snow tonight. Usually I love snow but I am just so over it being 20 degrees outside I just don't want to wake up and look out my window in the morning lol.
So...THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS POST is........Mialyn is getting her THIRD tooth:) SOOOO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has finally broke through and she is feeling MUCH better and sleeping A LOT better:) I can't wait until she has two top teeth along with her two bottom:) Nothing cuter! My angel is growing up on me soooo fast! I just can't believe it! ANOTHER MILESTONE....... SHE IS STANDING COMPLETELY ON HER OWN! She did it at LEAST ten times tonight and each time for like 10 seconds (and that's a long time to stand there lol). I am so proud of her! She is just so perfect:) I am so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful daughter, and such a great daddy, and family to surround her!
On another note, I have a fellow blogger working on my wedding invitations as we speak! She is almost done with the last sample and she is going to mail them out to me:) I can't wait to see them! Also, here is the gown I picked for my wedding. I can't believe that I chose it because honestly, it's NOT ME at all... BUT as soon as I tried it on I fell in LOVE and I KNEW it was the one! It goes perfect with the veil and jewelry:) Of course I cannot put the picture of ME in it on here yet because that ruins the fun and plus... Erik reads my blog lol.. So, here is a little sneak peek!

What do you think? I really like it! I promise pictures do it no justice! It was such a good price too! I couldn't believe it! I am super glad that I picked this one!

Well, I've got a weekend full of loving on my girl, spending time with my love, shopping, church, etc. to do so I will leave you with a few photos:) I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

DON'T FORGET TO CHEER ON MISS KENTUCKY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!


She was leaning on Daddy here. I'll get a good one of her all by herself:)






3 comments:

  1. Good job on your test! I am also horrible whenever it comes to math also! I am glad that you found someone to do your invitations and cannot wait to see them!! The dress is amazing, you will be such a beautiful bride! Stay warm and be careful in all of this snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to look like a beautiful-princess in that gorgeous gown!!

    I was thinking of doing Zumba too! I was looking to where classes were being held :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.