My LITTLE girl is a BIG eater!




TGIF:) Today is Friday and we are so ready for the weekend to spend it with family and friends:) My Dad is home from work so we will probably be spending time with my parents:) Erik's Mom and Dad are out of town at the state basketball tournament all weekend so pray for their stay and a safe trip home!!!!! It's BEAUTIFUL here in Kentucky again this morning so Mialyn and I are waiting for a little bit longer for it to warm up to it's full potential and then heading outside to play! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

Cute picture of you and erik!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great weekend sweetie :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures...as usual...she's so adorable! I just wanna squeeze her!!
xoxoo
Such a sweet face, I like how you called it Sketty! :) Isn't this weather so LOVELY!!!!
ReplyDelete