Happy Birthday Papaw! I had so much fun with you on Sunday!!!

You are such a fun Papaw! I love ALL the food you give me:)

I always love every minute we spend together!!!!!

I even like pretending I am talking to you on the phone!

Mamaw likes to help me get steady and then I run to the other side of the room to you!

Here I come.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPAW SILVEY:) I LOVE YOU!
but...
I'm not the ONLY one!
We all love you and hope you have the BEST birthday EVER!!!!!!!
(P.S. Sorry my card is late!) :)




THANKS FOR SUCH A GOOD FIRST YEAR OF MY LIFE! I HOPE YOU HAD AS MUCH FUN AS I DID:)
Soo sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet and so are you for posting them for Bub's birthday. He will always appreciate that you took to time to do it.
ReplyDeleteAw so precious! Happy Birthday to ur dad!
ReplyDeleteOh what a wonderful day you had!! :)
ReplyDelete