Mialyn took 8 steps yesterday everyone! I really think she is going to take off any day now:) She is such a smart little girl and fearless as well! lol:) She is really growing up on me! I cannot believe her birthday is just a little over a month away! She is such a little cutie:) We woke up this morning to snow and ice? How weird is that? The last week of March and we are still getting snow! It didn't stick of course but how looney is mother nature these days? lol Needless to say Mialyn and I are staying in the house alllll day today:) My Dad and Brother are on their way over to spend some time with Mialyn and as soon as I told her they were coming she got such a big smile on her face:) She kept saying Papaw this morning! So cute! School has been really getting intense lately! We started injections and I was super scared to be giving them and stuff because I really don't want to hurt anybody! lol but I've actually caught on pretty quickly and it's really fun! We start clinicals Tuesday and I am really excited about that as well! I think I am really going to love being a nurse!!!!! I can't believe I only have 4 weeks left of this semester! I am so ready for summer break and everything it's going to bring!
Tonight Erik and I are going to meet up in Portsmouth on his way home from work and go get something to eat. We haven't been out for a while because of his schedule being so hectic and it's going to be nice to just spend some time together all *3* of us:) We can't leave out Mialyn! lol:) SHE LOVES EATING OUT:) She LOVES eating period! haha! I hope everyone had a great week and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!




Notice the Princess Cozy Coupe in the background?
That is Mialyn's Easter present from us:) We've had it for a while and she fell in LOVE with Little Brody's so she NEEDED one? lol Erik wants to wait until Easter to open it but I am so excited!

Dear Mialyn,
ReplyDeleteYou are getting so big on Auntie Annie, I just know that you will running before I know it, Gage & I have been loving spending EVERY single day with you lately and BTW Uncle Tommy says he misses you--Mialyn, you are such a beautiful little angle, and Gagey, Uncle Tom-Tom and I love you very much princess!
Aw she is adorable! Looks like she's going to have a great Easter.
ReplyDeleteYay for you on your injections!!! I bet that is fun & interesting once you get the hang of it.
I cannot believe ya'll got snow! Crazy, this weather has been all screwed up for the past months now!!!