Oh my goodness! Where have I been? Well... the truth is -- I haven't been ANYWHERE but school, and trying to tend to everything at home. I feel swamped! I never have time for anything and Erik is starting to work seven 12 hour shifts next week for two whole months! I hate the thought of it.... but I know that everything has to happen for a reason so pray we make it through this lol:) Other than school I have been trying to get everything situated for my wedding, and choosing a new wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses has been part of it. The other gown just isn't ME and I found the PERFECT one. I am SUPER excited about it... but more on the wedding later. My angel girl will be 10 months old tomorrow! Can you believe that? I am slowly getting it all together for her birthday and I am so excited:) it's going to be SUPER cute! Her new little word is APPLE:) it's adorable... she just whispers it and it is to die for:) lol.. She says MOMMY like CRAZY and of course it makes me smile:) She is getting so smart and learning sooooo much! I am getting more and more excited for spring! Not this coming week but next is our spring break from school and it is MUCH needed! I will be SOOOO happy to have ONE FULL WEEK with just my baby girl and I and not have to worry about being away from her. It kills me more than anything!!!!!!!!! I have been becoming an addict to EBAY lately and I have got Mialyn ALL sorts of cute things. (Lea, this is all your fault haha.) I have won her a few smocked outfits, a little alligator appliqued bubble, and some Lilly Pulitzer:) Yesterday Lea and I went shopping and I ended up getting her a Lilly dress, polo, and a little Lilly hot pink tunic:) SOOOO SUPER CUTE! I cannot wait for my baby girl to wear all her little spring/summer clothes:) I LOVE THEM ALL! Anyway, I promise to keep up with my blogging. I know I have been the world's worst lately. I am still reading ALL your blogs and I am loving them all:) Tomorrow Mialyn is 10 months old! There will NO DOUBT be a post!
Ah girl we missed you. She is getting so big, & oh so Beautiful. I can't believe how time flies, 10 months?!? That's insane crazy. Ah our babies grow up way too fast. I cannot wait for Spring either girl, I am so sick of this cold weather! Hope you have a great Spring Break, & enjoy every minute with that precious baby girl!
ReplyDelete