Wednesday, May 19, 2010

12 month WELL check up?

It would have been a WELL check-up if we hadn't got horrible news that my baby girl has a DOUBLE ear infection. She has never had an ear infection before and it blew my mind. She is always so upbeat and happy and she never fusses! She has been playing with her ear a little bit but she always has so I didn't assume anything was wrong? It broke my heart to hear that and then of course I was a complete ball bag when she got her shots. Her poor legs and arms:( She has band-aids on all four limbs:( She screamed and screamed. I hate hate hate shots! I know they are for her own good but it breaks my mommy heart to see her in pain. So now my little princess is asleep in her crib and feeling horrible. Please pray for her and that she starts feeling better. She weighed 22.3 lbs and was 29 inches tall! Her head was 18 around and everything else was perfect. She is such a little ball of fun I could just eat her up! I love seeing all the new things she is getting into and she is starting to talk so much! It's adorable! The other day Erik and I were on the couch and she was running around being her normal self jabbering away and then we hear her get really quiet. I looked in the kitchen and she had climbed in her walker BY HERSELF. I told Erik and he didn't believe me. When he walked in there she had both legs in one hole lol and she was just grinning. It scared me to death. You really can't keep your eyes off of her for one second without her getting into something! lol:)
We haven't really been up to much. I am getting ready to start my summer classes Monday. I have one online and one at the college. I dread it but it has to be done. Plus, Mom and Erik's Mom are both off for the summer and I will be content with them taking turns watching her. We are still looking for a house and it is stressing me out. There is just absolutely no options in our price range that we can agree on, or even consider. We found two we thought were decent but the more we thought about it we decided we wouldn't be happy there. We found one in Grayson and it is above our price range but it is so beautiful so we are trying to work something out. Everything is just taking more time than we thought.
We have also decided to get married in Gatlinburg TN! Still the same weekend as our wedding before just a different location. A few people we know have gotten married there and we LOVED their pictures, and it just looked so beautiful with the mountains. So, we've made our decision on that. We will be saving A LOT of money and although we won't get our money back on the invitations we have made it back on everything else so it definitely outweighs the invites. All my bridesmaids still get to come and our close family and friends. We are getting cabins and staying down there and then heading home that Saturday night. That Sunday we are leaving for MEXICO:) We are sooo excited! The Ritz called and told me my wedding dress came in today and I have a fitting on Friday!!! I cannot wait to see it!
I hope everyone is having a great week! Happy Hump Day! I am off to pick up Mialyn's prescription, get my hair done, and jump in the tanning bed!





3 comments:

  1. Aww! Poor little Mialyn! Praying that her ears are feeling better ASAP! I used to get ear infections a lot when I was little. No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute pics! Thanks for sharing. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a beautiful family! thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I love that part of TN! If you're a fall person then that's the time to do it. The mountains get so colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.