Today Mialyn stayed with Nana while Erik and I went house hunting with our real estate agent! We had a lot of fun and let's just say some people have some VERY interesting decor lol.. but We think we may have found a perfect match for all 3 of our personalities. It's all hardwood, all the paint is neutral so we can add our own flair of colors and designs. It comes with all stainless steel appliances, a BASEMENT, and a GARAGE. It's not too secluded but just enough. We are excited to move but scared and overwhelmed from everything else we have going on. We are not wanting to jump the gun so tomorrow we are taking a look at 6 more houses and then returning to this one and trying to make a final decision. (Please pray for us. lol.)
Mialyn has been saying WOW WOW and WHAT'S THAT? I cannot believe how big she is getting and how much she is beginning to talk! I think she got the wow wow off of Wow Wow Wubbzy, but can't quite figure out where she got the "What's That?" lol It's adorable! My mom says "Woah Baby!" to her A LOT... and today I promise you SHE SAID IT. Mom, Erik, and I all 3 witnessed it! It was insane! She is such a little ball of fire! Love it:) I'll have to post pictures of the house (when I get a camera) if we decide to make the jump and buy it! Regardless, we WILL find something:) And I can't wait to share it with everyone!!!! It will be our FIRST new home as newlyweds, and a place where our family will continue to grow with love!
I plan on doing a wedding post this week as well! I hope everyone had a great Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.