It's Wednesday! Do you know what that means?? TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY IN PHARMACOLOGY! Guess what? I PASSED with a B! (I would have been happier with an A but this class was INSANE.) Wednesday also means we are one day closer to Mialyn's first birthday LUAU:) Yesterday was her actual birthday and we were busy AAALLLL day! Yesterday morning we went with Lea and Brody and ordered Mialyn's cake! At noon we met up with Andrea and Gage and we all had lunch at the dairy bar in our town. SOMEHOW Mialyn ended up with 2 ice cream cones and her birthday girl shirt completely COVERED. If only I had a picture of it. The result, it's stained! BAD. I tried everything but it will not come out. Oh well, she was only going to wear it to eat her cake anyway so I guess it's already prepared for those stains:) I am still in awe that my baby girl turned ONE yesterday? It's so amazing how time really does fly. I know that say "time flies when you're having fun" and it must be true because I have never had so much fun in my entire life than I do being Mialyn's Mommy:) After we had lunch (and ice cream) we headed home where Mialyn took a 20 minute nap before we had to leave for her appointment to get her iron checked (that I totally forgot about.) They ended up weighing her and she weighs 22.2 lbs! I was just about accurate at my guess! She is in the 25th percentile for her height lol she is "SOO TALLLL" the nurse said. I don't see anything wrong with that? Her iron was wonderful and they brushed her teeth with this serum that is supposed to protect them from cavities. SHE LOVED IT. She loves brushing her teeth and wants to do it ALL the time so she definitely didn't care when they did it! Whenever we got home she took a 45 minute nap and then we headed to Toro Loco for some yummy mexican:) She was soo sleepy at dinner because she is used to taking *2* 2-3 hour naps a day and she didn't even get one in yesterday. She rarely throws temper tantrums but lately it has gotten worse. Any suggestions? Even when I KNOW nothing is wrong with her she does this, and I can't help but laugh because I know she is just doing it because she doesn't get her way with something and it's usually something I have to take away because she will hurt herself. She really is becoming a "little girl" and it's blowing my mind! After a SHORT dinner we headed home and Erik's parents gave her a little dress, some shoes, and a matching bow as a "preview" for Saturday lol. I am sooooo excited about her party! I know she is going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see her smash her cake, open her gifts, and spend time with so many friends and both of our wonderful families!!! I hope everyone had a fun Wednesday!









I Love You Mialyn!
ReplyDeleteMialyn is really growing in every picture that I see! I love her big bows and her little four wheeler in the background of the picture!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW!!!!! Super sweet!!! Happy mother's day to you!!!
ReplyDeleteWylie
Hi, I found your blog through Paige and it is so cute! Miss Mialyn is adorable and I am loving that head band. Cant wait to see birthday pictures, oh and happy belated Mother's Day! I am also a new follower, looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDelete