Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mialyn's *1st* BIRTHDAY LUAU:)

I'll let the pictures do the talking:) It was a complete blast!!!!!! Last minute we had to move it to the local elementary school due to high winds. Let's just say I couldn't have done it without my two best friends and wonderful mother, mother in law, fiance, and father in law:) I love my baby girl sooo much:) I still cannot believe she is ONE!!!




































5 comments:

  1. oh how much fun!!?!? she looks like she had a blast!!!! i just saw those water tables today..you'll have to let me know how she likes it.. i was debating on getting one, but i have NO idea where to put it in our house:D
    glad it worked out at the gym!
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! I LOVE the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brittany, just found your blog, so cute!! You have a beautiful little girl!! What a great 1st birthday party!! Looks like lots of fun!! Following along now, what a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.