Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MIALYN REESE IS TWO YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!

Mialyn,

Where has the time gone? I say this all the time but I honestly feel like you were born yesterday! These past two years have been amazing and the best time in my life! You have given my life meaning, and I am so glad God blessed us with such an amazing gift. Your life is truly the BEST GIFT we could have ever received. Exactly 2 years ago today you were born in Portsmouth, Ohio! Mommy had a hard time at the hospital and ended up having an emergency c-section to make sure you were okay. We were so scared and concerned, and worried that something would go wrong. Mommy and Daddy were terrified of having a c-section but now that I look back I definitely wouldn't have had it ANY OTHER WAY. God had a plan, and his plan was perfect. The day you were born was the BEST day of my life, and always will be!












A year ago we celebrated your very first birthday with family and friends:) It was wonderful and YOU loved that cake!!!!!! You were such a cute one year old BABY girl. Now you are a full blown wild toddler and mommy can hardly keep up:) I promise you at every age you get I always say "this age is my favorite"... so I will say it again, so far THIS age that you are at now is my favorite;) (I can have more than one favorite, right?) You are such a character!



I cannot believe HOW MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE A YEAR CAN MAKE! It's amazing!!!!! You love to dance, sing, play, and run run run! You can say all your ABC's, sing Jesus Loves Me, Wheels on the Bus, I'm H-A-P-P-Y, If You're Happy and You Know It, 5 Little Monkeys, and MUCH MORE!!!!!! You can count to twenty in English, 10 in Spanish, and you know all your main colors and shapes!!! You are SOOO smart! You LOVE your bath, and you just love water of ANY kind:) You love the park and can't get enough of sliding!!!!!!!! 
You stayed the night with Nana and Papaw last night and spent time with Papaw and Aunt Vicki while nana went to work this morning! Mommy came to get you this morning and we had a birthday lunch with Gage and Paytain, and your two aunts Annie, and Alisha:) You all had a blast making a mess and terrorizing at Chiggers Dairy Bar but you LOVED that ice cream cone! Tonight, we met up with Papaw and Mamaw Silvey for some yummy mexican food and some fried ice cream! YOU HATED THE HAT, and CRIED when they put the ice cream on your face BUT as soon as you tasted it YOU DUG RIGHT IN! You LOVED IT!




















What a blessing you are Miss Mialyn Reese!!! You give us a sunshine that never goes away!!!!!! You are our heart and soul and the reason for everything in our lives!!!!! You will be our baby girl forever, do you hear me? YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY GIRL!!!!!! I love you so much and I promise you I will ALWAYS be by your side! God's purpose for my life has never been so clear. I was born to be YOUR mother, YOUR friend, and YOUR someone to lean on and come to for ANYTHING you need! Daddy and I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MIALYN! We absolutely are in awe that you are TWO years old!!!!!! We aren't sure how it happened so quikly, but we have treasured EVERY single minute with you baby girl!!!!





















HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY MISS MIALYN REESE:):) WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.