Monday, May 9, 2011

Mialyn's 2nd Birthday Party!

Mialyn's party ended up turning out perfect... but it didn't start out that way! We went to pick up our Dora costume and it turned out that the person who rented it before us spilled stuff ALL over it, so Dora was at the cleaners and this mommy was furious. We ended up with Swiper, and he was a hit! I am so glad it turned out the way it did! We ended up getting the WRONG inflatable as well, luckily it was still Dora. I just thought for sure we were doomed lol... but it all turned out well, until we got the cake... Alisha, Erik, and I went to pick up the cake and on the way to the party I stopped and just had to laugh. Mialyn's 2nd birthday cake has a THREE on it. NOT A TWO. I took a moment to just take it all in, and realize how blessed we were and that all these LITTLE things that went wrong did not define what kind of party is was going to be, or if Mialyn was going to love it or not. SHE DID LOVE IT, and Alisha and I dealt with the cake the best we could and it actually turned out beautiful! We were so happy! Mialyn had a BLAST at her party and so did all her friends and our families:) It was such a fun day!!!!


























The end result...





1 comment:

  1. Brittany her party looked like a huge hit! I loved that swiper was there! Awesome party!

    Happy bday little one!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.