I had to think of a quick meal to make last night because I was SURE our electric was going to go out. We had grilled out chicken the night before and had some left over so I got out some peppers and onions and decided to make some yummy fajitas! Healthy, and SOOOO yummy!!!!! I LOVE ANY KIND OF MEXICAN FOOD!
Here is Mialyn playing on the back porch which was covered in water. This is her face after I told her that she wasn't allowed to get in the water....
She did it anyway! Ha. I couldn't help it, she was too cute:) (Notice her black eye? Mother's Day incident. She was running through Erik's grandma's house and ran right into the corner of the table. It was so sad!)
Here are a few pictures of Mialyn playing and enjoying the NICE weather...
...and today my baby is at school with her friends. Wednesdays are her chapel time and she LOVES to go and sing songs and make crafts about Jesus. Wednesday are my FAVORITE day to pick her up from school because I always love to see what she made, and she will sing me songs she learned on the way home! She looked so cute this morning before school in her little skirt:)
Happy Wednesday!!!















hi, first time visitor here. your daughter is adorable! my son is 13 months, in daycare, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE when he brings art home from school.
ReplyDeletehappy saturday,
rachel
www.upperbottom.com