Saturday morning we got up and headed to a company fish fry for Erik's company! They had all kinds of yummy food including some DEEP FRIED CORN ON THE COB! Haven't tried it??? PLEASE DO! It was AMAZING!!! Mialyn had a blast playing outside with all the kids and the inflatables! She was such a ham and was giving everyone high fives and being so sweet and hilarious!
After the fish fry Erik dropped me off at the Paramount to watch some of my friends graduate from nursing school. I am so proud of all they have accomplished and wanted to be there to support them. Erik took Mialyn to the park so I could enjoy the ceremony uninterrupted and I thought that was so sweet of him. He is such a good husband and daddy!
Saturday evening Andrea, Gage, and Tommy came to stay with us and the kids had a COMPLETE BLAST! They were so filthy! We took them to the park and it was wet and muddy and a disaster but we let them get as dirty as they wanted! Whenever we got back to the house I pulled them around in the sled in the wet grass up and down the hills and had them both laughing so much! I love times like those with my baby the most!
The next morning we got ready and headed to the mall to do a little shopping with Mialyn's birthday money! We ended up settling on clothes and shoes because she has way too many toys as it is and she just couldn't decide! She ran around Toys R Us for about 45 minutes grabbing different things, some things she already had at home, so we went to Children's Place because they were having a good sale, and then got her to Cookies from the Cookie Co. :) She devoured them! She had on the most ADORABLE outfit, and I couldn't resist a few quick pictures! SHE WAS SO SWEET!
Whenever we got home Erik and I took her down to the park to fly her Kite since it was windy and good weather for it. She has been having so much fun outside lately! I literally have to bring her in kicking and screaming!
It was such a GREAT relaxing, fun weekend with family and friends!!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.