Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pee-Wee Fitness


We started Pee-Wee fitness class this morning for Mialyn here in Lemoore and she was so excited to go!!!! I knew it would be such a great opportunity for us to get to know kids/mom's in the area since we are new and don't know anyone. We really enjoyed it!!!! They played games, raced, had so much fun singing songs and playing with balloons! There were three buckets and three different color balloons and they had to do each color one at a time and put them in the right bucket. Mialyn did so well! We definitely made some new friends and we are so excited to go back next week. As I was pulling away I also noticed that the library was right next to the auditorium so we will definitely be making trips there as well! Mialyn LOVES books!!!! 






























...and just because these pictures of Mialyn on her potty last night are just too darn cute!












1 comment:

  1. I Love You Princess Mialyn!! I wish we had something like this around here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.