Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wild Adventures Water Park

Erik has been gone on a work emergency for a few days and just got home tonight. Mialyn and I have had tons of girl time but we missed daddy so much!!!! I wanted to take Mialyn to do something fun to keep both of our minds so we decided to head to a water park! We had never been there and it was honestly so much fun!!!! It was HUGE and had so many things for Mialyn to do! She was so brave and would slide all by herself! I was such a proud Momma!












1 comment:

  1. First off, I love your daughter's name. So unique and beautiful! :) Second, it looks like she had an amazing time! And that little bikini of hers is just darlinggg.

    www.whentwoheartsracebothwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.